Exhibition and Gallery Graphics
The National Sports Museum, (MCG), Melbourne
The National Sports Museum (NSM) is a vibrant and exciting mix of sporting heritage and entertainment spread across two levels of the Olympic Stand at the MCG. It includes a number of exhibitions focused on a range of sporting.
Working closely with the architects and exhibition designers, BVD developed the exhibition related graphics along with wayfinding and orientation signage.
- Concept and Design Development
- Gallery Identification and Navigation
- Exhibition Graphic Labelling System
- Visitor Map Development
- Interpretive Graphics
- Prototyping and visualization
- Finished Art Production
- Production Documentation and Tender Specification
- Graphic Production and Installation Coordination