Exhibition and Gallery Graphics
The Australian Football Hall of Fame, The National Sports Museum, (MCG), Melbourne
The Australian Football Hall of Fame (AFHOF) is located in the National Sports Museum and honours those who have made a significant contribution to
the history of Australia's only indigenous game.
An outstanding array of material and artefacts are on display from some of the greatest moments in AFL history.
BVD were commissioned to design all the exhibition graphics within the exhibition spaces along with a full static exhibition labelling system, interface design for digital labels and titling signage.
- Concept and Design Development
- Gallery Identification
- Exhibition Graphic Labelling System
- Interpretive Graphics
- Prototyping and Visualization
- Finished Art Production
- Production Documentation and Tender Specification
- Graphic Production and Installation Coordination