Foyer Display and Interpretive Graphics
Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute, Melbourne
BVD were engaged to develop a 90th year history installation within the main atrium of the Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute (formally Baker IDI). Comprising of 30+ linear metres of interpretive timeline, freestanding showcases and integrated digital displays and wayfinding. This project plays a key role in shaping the visitor and patient arrival experience.
BVD were also engaged to refresh the logo as well as the brand style guide.
- Concept and Design Development
- Interpretive Graphics: including Showcase Design, Digital Display
- Donor Recognition
- Prototyping and Visualization
- Finished Art Production
- Preparing Production Documentation
- Production and Installation Coordination
- Identity and Brand Refresh